Billy Graham has authored 30 books, and impacted hundreds of millions of people in more than 185 countries. He has won many awards and honors, including the Congressional Gold Medal and the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation Freedom Award, and was even presented with honorary knighthood.
We can learn so much from Billy. Here are five of his top quotes.
1. God has given us two hands--one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing.
2. The test of a preacher is that his congregation goes away saying, not, 'What a lovely sermon!' but 'I will do something.'
3. The legacy we leave is not just in our possessions, but in the quality of our lives. What preparations should we be making now? The greatest waste in all of our earth, which cannot be recycled or reclaimed, is our waste of the time that God has given us each day.
4. Self-centered indulgence, pride and a lack of shame over sin are now emblems of the American lifestyle.
5. If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area of his life.
Learn more about Billy Graham at billygraham.org