As a pastor, you know that God takes stewardship seriously. How we handle His money is a big deal! Here’s a list of 10 books we feel all pastors should add to their reading list.
1. The Generosity Factor by Ken Blanchard and Truett Cathy
2. Be Rich Andy Stanley sermon series
3. The Blessed Life by Robert Morris
4. Contagious Generosity by Chris Willard and Jim Sheppard
5. The Money Answer Book by Dave Ramsey
6. The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
7. Growing Givers' Hearts by Thomas Jeavons and Rebekah Basinger
8. How to Increase Giving in Your Church by George Barna
9. Managing God's Money: A Biblical Guide by Randy Alcorn
10. Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Make this the summer you prioritize stewardship. Learn how money works, the importance of generosity, and how to move your congregation (and their money) forward.